Thursday, July 20, 2006

An open note to Bill Rice

Please advise your campaign staff that this voter does not appreciate coming up to their dwelling to find what is essentially litter on their front door.

Last week it was a door knob poster. Yesterday it was a glitzy flyer. Today it was an invitation to a party/fundraiser in Cleveland Park, to which I had already received an email invitation.

I know you and your campaign are all about the money that you have raised, but the phone calls and litter on my front yard are enough for me to say NO.

Besides, you can TALK about fixing the schools, but what experience to you have to actually FIX the schools?

I think it is horrible that you take credit at forums and 'meet and greets' for the successes at DDOT. Since when does a spokesman involve themselves in policy?

Basta.

No comments: