The Department of General Services (DGS) has selected Cox Graee + Spack as the Architectural Firm to work with DGS, the Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) and the community to develop concept designs for the modernization of Hearst Park.
The first community meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 10, 2016 @ 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held at Hearst Elementary School located at 3950 37th Street NW in the school’s gymnasium.
The goal of the meeting is to:
1. Introduce the DGS and DPR project team members,
2. Introduce the AE firm team members,
3. To provide an overview of the project including information about the proposed pool,
4. To provide next steps for the project and
5. To answer any questions residents have about the project.